Welcome to my blog


Welcome to my blog. This is where I go to collect everything I’m stumbling upon.

I'm interested in every thing about computer technology. I’m currently the Editor-in-Chief of PC Buyer’s Guide magazine in the Philippines where I write technology review articles and other stuffs.

Prior to taking over PC Buyer’s Guide in mid-2004, I was with iQuest Technology Magazine in various positions, ranging from Publications Manager to Technology Editor. I was also connected with Metropolitan Computer Times as reporter/graphics artists and business development manager.

My college background is in Social Science Education and a bit of formal training in Web development and graphics design.

There’s a lot more things about me. I have been an activist, writer, educator, publisher, programmer, and a graphics artist. At times, my wife describes me as an incessant social development advocate.

I am blessed with a pretty and great wife, Lourdes who is the mother of my three beautiful children, Juan Paolo, Mari Paulyn and Mark Lenard.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - High-End Drive by Marlon C. Magtira - powered by Blogger.com
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template